Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kristen Stewart



I'm not going to lie. I'm totally going to see Twilight New Moon. However I am not going the opening day. I had enough of waiting on line last Friday when I waited in line for 6 hours in the cold to meet Bon Jovi. I was a 13 year old girl again for that day.

Don't roll your eyes at me yet. My adoration of mythical creatures started when I read my first Anne Rice book and when I did my first fashion internship in 1994. I helped this designer that was obsessed and totally inspired by Bram Stoker's Dracula. We would listen to Dead can Dance over and over. There is something so romantic and so dark about it at the same time. I just can't get enough. I have to admit. I have been watching the Vampire Diaries and loving every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment