Friday, July 24, 2009

Coney Island

Friday night me and some friends went to Coney Island. For those of you that don't know there are fireworks every Friday on the Boardwalk. Of course when we got there it started raining so we watched the fireworks though a clouded over sky. Since doing anything outside was kind of out of the question at that point we headed to where any respectable Jersey girl would go under these circumstances. The arcade. Feeling lucky I dropped about $5 on Skee Ball. 
 I did pretty good. I got allot of 50 and 100 points hits. However it still wasn't enough to get me the big prizes . I had 149 tickets which was a far cry from the 950 I needed for that "limited edition" leopard stuffed animal or the Whammy of all prizes there the gorgeous one of kind zebra glass table that was about 12" off the ground. (please note this table would have been mine for a mere 4125 tickets..I was so close)

So I moved my eyes to the glass case that held the prizes more in my ticket range...
Then I found it...a box full of animal printed pencils. It really was love at first site. To hold that tiger stripe pencil in my fingers was amazing. It was almost like it was fate that it rained that night and lead me to this arcade.

On a totally non animal print related subject, I did notice this great deal for anyone that missed Mother's Day in May(2 months ago). Again totally out of my ticket range. Sorry mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment